Recipe by Lv2Sun
This is so easy and can be made as individual servings or 1 cheesecake
Top Review by cervantesbrandi
I made this on Saturday for my birthday in place of a cake since I am trying to lose the last 10 lbs after having a baby....I am sorry but it was not that good. It tasted like pure cream cheese. I think I will try making it again but add in lots of cinnamon and maybe some all spice to cover up the cheese flavor.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla extract (can use lemon or almond extract as preferred)
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 8 custard cups/ramekins or an 8x6 pan w/PAM Put custard cups in a water bath.
- Water should come up about ½ on the glass.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until well mixed and liquefied.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, shut oven off, leaving cheesecake in oven for 1 more hour.
- Remove and cool.