Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Obesity Help. It was posted by Brenda R.
- 6 ounces sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (2 boxes)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 packages)
- 12 ounces sugar-free pie filling (1 can I use the Comstock brand from Wal Mart)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and beat with mixer.
- Mix the prepared pudding in the cream cheese and mix well.
- I pour these in a bowl but you can put them in individual dessert cups or in a graham cracker crust.
- When serving put the pie fill on the top.