Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
To die for! Another Kopykat version... this Salad is sinful!
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled & sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh green beans, blanched, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh mango, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 (6 inch) egg roll wraps, fried crisp
- 4 ounces sweet and sour sauce
- 4 ounces macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 ounces carrots, peeled, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- 1 ounce green onion, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- Brush a little sweet and sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper and then the remaining salad mixture.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- Garnish each salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.
had it for 1st time at friends party. To die for!!!!!
Good recipe from the Cheesecake Factory website. Prep time of 20 minutes however is so totally misleading. Maybe 20 minutes to stack the salad but by the time you have washed and sliced all the veggies, fried the egg roll wrappers, grilled the chicken, chopped and toasted macadamia nuts etc etc. it is much much much longer.