Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled & sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh green beans, blanched, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh mango, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 (6 inch) egg roll wraps, fried crisp
- 4 ounces sweet and sour sauce
- 4 ounces macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 ounces carrots, peeled, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- 1 ounce green onion, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- Brush a little sweet and sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper and then the remaining salad mixture.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- Garnish each salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.