To die for! Another Kopykat version... this Salad is sinful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled & sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, blanched, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh mango, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- 2Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- 3Brush a little sweet and sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper and then the remaining salad mixture.
- 4Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- 5Garnish each salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.4
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 1094.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar