yummy little cheesecake bites... super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese, egg, and vanilla together until smooth using an egg beater.
- 2Sift powdered sugar and baking powder in (you do not have to sift it, but it's less lumpy if you do.).
- 3Mix ingredients until wet, then beat another 2 minutes.
- 4Line cookie sheet with tin foil, then drop spoonfuls of mixture onto foil.
- 5Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until cookies appear to set up.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 49.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g