Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
yummy little cheesecake bites... super easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend cream cheese, egg, and vanilla together until smooth using an egg beater.
- Sift powdered sugar and baking powder in (you do not have to sift it, but it's less lumpy if you do.).
- Mix ingredients until wet, then beat another 2 minutes.
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil, then drop spoonfuls of mixture onto foil.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until cookies appear to set up.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.