Recipe by * Pamela *
Awesome for potlucks! You can even make these in mini muffin tins to make them kid-sized!
Top Review by Lisajean77
They were ok. I left out the condiments and used those for dipping the tarts into. My 5yo didn't like them at all. I had made them for her, we would prefer regular hamburgers. I probably won't make again, but fun idea. Nothing in particular that we disliked just not our favorite.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 300 g ground beef, cooked
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal or 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon relish
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 2 ingredients together to form a dough.
- Roll out and cut 12 circles with a round cookie cutter or glass.
- Put 1 circle of dough into each section of a muffin tin.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, reserving 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Fill cups evenly with mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minuts or until cheese melts.