Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from a blog "Honey I shrank myself" . My kids loved it. I guess you could use the lowfat crescent rolls and the points would be lower.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook beef and onion powder until down. Drain. Return to skillet. Add cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Unroll dough and press into 15x8 inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange if needed so roll is seam side down. Bake 20 min or until golden brown. (make sure to let mixture cool some or it will be harder to roll dough).
- 6 servings, 7 WW pts each.
This is VERY GOOD. I also added some Hormel Bacon Bits (about 1/4 cup) and we really loved this! Thank you for a great, easy recipe. Definitely fixing this one again! My son wanted me to put a little cream cheese in his but I like it just like this.
I have been using this recipe for years. My whole family loves it. To change it up a bit we add turkey bacon and make it a bacon cheeseburger roll up.