Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From an old issue of Taste of Home. A definite kid-pleaser (or picky husband-pleaser!)
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen french fries, crinkle-cut
- ketchup, to garnish
- pickle, to garnish
- mustard, to garnish
- chopped tomato, to garnish
- In a skillet, brown the beef, drain.
- Stir in mushroom soup and cheddar cheese soup.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Arrange French fries on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 to 55 minutes or until the fries are golden brown.
I have made this before using cream of mushroom soup and adding frozen vegetables...peas, corn, carrots etc. and sprinkling grated cheese on top of everything. I too add onions and garlic....and sprinkle the fries with seasoning salt.
Found this recipe on a WW Message board and have made it. It only called for one pound ground beef and is only 6 pts if divided into 6 servings! We will definitely make again!
I got this recipe off a Weight Watcher message board and made it last night. It only called for 1 pound of ground beef. We really enjoyed it, even my very picky son who was at first upset when I told him what I was making. It was simple and had a good taste. I added some pepper and garlic to it.