Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a quick little biscuit bite made with only 3 ingredients. Perfect for a dinner party. This recipe was featured in my local paper. The biscuits can be varied by sprinkling with fresh Parmesan cheese or oregano or cayenne pepper before you bake them.
- 708.73 g packagefrozen biscuits, slightly thawed
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange biscuits on a cookie sheet, pressing each one to slightly flatten. Cut into quarters.
- Brush the tops with melted butter, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
I used Pillsbury frozen biscuits for this recipe. They are extremely easy to make, but even with the brushing of butter--we thought they were a little dry. Even so, they were enjoyed by our family for dinner tonight. Thanks for posting!
Delicious! Both my DH and I really enjoyed these easy, quick cheesy bites! I will keep some frozen biscuits in my freezer from now on! Thank you! Made for Zaar Tag!