adopt a greyhound's Note:
Easy dinner for two.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- 2In a large skillet, heat the oil. Lightly crisp the flour tortillas on both sides.
- 3Place one on a baking sheet and spread the refried beans on the tortilla.
- 4Place another tortilla on top and spread out the onion and red pepper.
- 5Then top with monterey jack cheese.
- 6Place third tortilla on top of other two tortillas and spread the colby jack cheese on top.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes until the cheeses are melted.
- 8Cut into half and serve. May also cut into wedges and serve as an appetizer.
- 9I usually double this and put one on a plate in the refrigerator covered with tin foil and save for another day. Use within a few days.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Torte
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.8
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 38.0 g