- 2 cups self raising flour
- grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger and chili paste
- 2 teaspoons gram flour (besan)
- coriander leaves
- 2 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 7 ingredients to make a dough by adding water.
- Take one slice of bread and apply the above made paste on one side.
- Take a non-stick pan and put the paste side of the bread below.
- Apply some oil/butter on the plain top side of the bread.
- Cook the bread on both sides.
- Once cooked, cut it into 2 triangular-shaped pieces and serve with Tomato Ketchup or any chutney of your choice.