A creamy noodle dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt (for noodles)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves (more or less depending on your taste preference)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 -2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (taste preference)
- black pepper
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano
- 1Boil noodles in water with olive oil and salt for 7 to 10 minutes.
- 2In a saute pan or large skillet melt better.
- 3Add garlic and cook til lightly brown and fragrant.
- 4Add in white wine.
- 5Add flour and stir over medium heat until all the butter is incorporated.
- 6Whisk in half and half until a thick cream forms.
- 7Add in chicken stock and simmer for roughly five minutes.
- 8Gradually whisk in shredded cheeses.
- 9Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- 10If sauce is too thick, thin down with milk.
- 11Add in cooked Tortellini and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Tortellini in a Garlic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 1988.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.6 g