Recipe by Jenni Loves Ryry
I made these steaks when my husband and I got our first place and didn't have a lot of money to spend on our expensive tastes in food. Needless to say, they were a hit and they're super-easy!! I still make them now even tho we have a little more money!
- 3 thick steaks
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 375.
- cut steaks in half, making a pouch (like you would for chicken).
- mix cheeses and herbs in a bowl.
- stuff cheese mixture in steaks.
- wrap steaks in foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minute or until done. ( I like mine well done).
- turn once during cook time and let stand for 5 minute after cooking.