Recipe by Jenni Loves Ryry
Saw this one on Nadia G's. They turn out really cute, but they are time consuming to make, and make sure you cook the pasta until it is a golden brown or they aren't crispy. I also found this recipe for the filling to be a little bland, so feel free to dress it up however you want! I served mine with alfredo and marinara sauces for dipping. Could be a good one, with a bit of fine tuning!
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- sea salt
- oil (for frying)
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cheeses, olive oil, herbs and garlic. cover and refrigerate.
- Par-boil pasta for 1/2 of recommended cooking time on package and drain.
- Fry pasta until golden and crispy and drain.
- Fill pastry bag with cheese mixture and pipe into noodles.
- Sprinkle sea salt on "chips" to taste.