Recipe by southern1
This recipe is simple and taste wonderful. The feta cheese gives the chicken a unique taste. At my house we love chicken with ranch dressing. You can add chopped peanuts to the cheese mixture if you want to.
- 4 medium skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut checken pieces to make a pocket by cutting horizontally from side to side leaving the edges intact.
- In a bowl combine mozzarella cheese, feta cheese and bacon.
- Spoon cheese filling into pockets packing lightly.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over chicken before serving.