- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add sour cream and dressing mix, beating until blended.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, stir remaining cheese into cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1 tablespoon cheese; serve with crackers.