Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You could easily make this a cheese soup by adding milk and maybe some bacon and sauteed onions.
Make and share this Cheese Sauce (Welsh Rabbit) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- Add milk and return to medium heat.
- When milk thickens remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper and cheese.
- Return to low heat stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Serve over toast, nachos, or make into a mac & cheese.