Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
You could easily make this a cheese soup by adding milk and maybe some bacon and sauteed onions.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 dash pepper
- 3⁄4-1 cup milk
- 3⁄4-1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- Add milk and return to medium heat.
- When milk thickens remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper and cheese.
- Return to low heat stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Serve over toast, nachos, or make into a mac & cheese.