Julie (Chef #1013113)'s Note:
You could easily make this a cheese soup by adding milk and maybe some bacon and sauteed onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- 3Add milk and return to medium heat.
- 4When milk thickens remove from heat.
- 5Add salt, pepper and cheese.
- 6Return to low heat stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve over toast, nachos, or make into a mac & cheese.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Sauce (Welsh Rabbit)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 229.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: