Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this recipe out of a library book
- 1⁄4 cup shelled pistachio nut
- 250 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 50 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bake the pistachio nuts on a lined baking tray for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool, then chop finely.
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium size bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the dried apricots, spring onions, sun dried tomatoes and black pepper.
- Combine the pistachio nuts with the parsley and spread on a sheet of baking paper.
- Form the cheese mixture into an 8 inch log and roll in the nut mixture.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with a mix of crackers.