Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe out of a library book
Make and share this Cheese Fruit Log recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bake the pistachio nuts on a lined baking tray for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool, then chop finely.
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium size bowl until smooth.
- Fold in the dried apricots, spring onions, sun dried tomatoes and black pepper.
- Combine the pistachio nuts with the parsley and spread on a sheet of baking paper.
- Form the cheese mixture into an 8 inch log and roll in the nut mixture.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with a mix of crackers.