Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe to take to get togethers/potlucks. Serve with lots of crackers to spread on...Yummy!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 (12 ounce) packagesbudding deli ham
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl, wash your hands and mix away. Smooth into a ball and put on a pretty plate and serve with crackers. (We like ritz, chicken in a biscuit and Triscuits the best).
This was pretty good! It does make a LOT tho and I'd halve the batch the next time for just the two of us. Also thought it was a bit on the salty side so would cut the season salt back half as well. Although it doesn't say what to do with the ham, I cut it into small pieces because it just seemed the right thing to do. Great mix of ingredients you could easily switch up to make different kinds. Thanks for posting your recipe! Made for PAC Fall 08
Delicious! And so easy. I love the kick you get form the seasoned salt in this cheese ball. And it's such a great recipe to experiment with. I made two half batches of this, one as written, and one with some prosciutto and parmesan, both were a big hit. I have a feeling I'll be making this again.