Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheeseball is a family recipe, and I am such a fan of cheese. The taste is so good. I will never buy store bought.
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup grated yellow cheese or 1⁄2 cup colby or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- chopped nuts
- Mix cream cheese and cheese whiz together and blend well.
- Then add worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, and grated cheese.
- Blend in well.
- Form ball and then roll into chopped nuts.
- Then chill your ball till you want it served.
This was quick to make and easy to do - a great make-ahead appetizer. I formed it into smaller cheese logs. I also increased the garlic. Very tasty. Thanks for posting a great recipe that I will make again!
This is EXCELLENT. I don't go through the trouble of making it into a ball, I put it in a crock with a spreader and serve with crackers. Always a BIG HIT at parties.