Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from one of the recipe cards in the produce department at the grocery store.
Make and share this Cheese and Spinach Portabellas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms gill side up in baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and top with tomato slices spinach and goat cheese.
- Bake another 5-8 minutes.