I got this from one of the recipe cards in the produce department at the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Remove stems from mushrooms.
- 3Place mushrooms gill side up in baking pan.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Remove mushrooms from oven and top with tomato slices spinach and goat cheese.
- 7Bake another 5-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Spinach Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g