Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Pepperoni pizza is always a winner at our house.
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 3 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
- 12 pepperoncini peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- Remove crust from packaging and place on a pizza peel.
- Spread pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the pepperoni in a single layer over the sauce; scatter mushrooms over the top.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer over the mushrooms.
- Scatter the peperoncini over the top; sprinkle cheese over the vegetables, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Transfer pizza to baking stone in oven; bake 10-12 minutes, until crust is crisp and a deep golden brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
I love pepperoncini but never thought to have them on a pizza. What a nice touch!