Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pepperoni pizza is always a winner at our house.
Make and share this Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- Remove crust from packaging and place on a pizza peel.
- Spread pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the pepperoni in a single layer over the sauce; scatter mushrooms over the top.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer over the mushrooms.
- Scatter the peperoncini over the top; sprinkle cheese over the vegetables, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Transfer pizza to baking stone in oven; bake 10-12 minutes, until crust is crisp and a deep golden brown.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
I love pepperoncini but never thought to have them on a pizza. What a nice touch!