Pepperoni pizza is always a winner at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- 2Remove crust from packaging and place on a pizza peel.
- 3Spread pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 4Arrange the pepperoni in a single layer over the sauce; scatter mushrooms over the top.
- 5Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer over the mushrooms.
- 6Scatter the peperoncini over the top; sprinkle cheese over the vegetables, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 7Transfer pizza to baking stone in oven; bake 10-12 minutes, until crust is crisp and a deep golden brown.
- 8Slice into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 3450.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts