- 4 medium ripe tomatoes (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut tops off tomatoes; discard. Carefully scoop out tomato pulp, leaving shells intact; finely chop pulp.
- Combine pulp with remaining ingredients. Place tomato shells in an 8-inch square baking dish. Divide pulp mixture evenly among tomato shells.
- Broil 2 minutes or until tomatoes just begin to blister and topping is browned.