Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Frozen dinner rolls are transformed into a hearty accompaniment for a soup or salad supper.
- 4 pillsbury oven baked frozen butterflake dinner rolls (from 20.3-oz bag)
- 1⁄2 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons spanish pimento stuffed olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- Bake rolls as directed on bag, using muffin cups.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Slightly separate each roll into 4 or 5 sections, not separating all the way to the bottom.
- Spoon cheese mixture between sections.
- Return to muffin cups; bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.