1/3 Photos of Cheese and Mushroom Pizza Omelette
Quick, tasty and filling, this cheese and mushroom pizza omelette will go down a treat with the whole family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat half the oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 mins or until golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 2Beat the eggs together with the oregano, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan, add the eggs and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes During this time, use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the omelette, then tip the pan so that the raw egg fills the gap and repeat until no runny egg remains and the base is golden.
- 4Place the omelette under a hot broiler and cook for 1-2 mins or until the top has set. Spoon over the tomato sauce and top with the cheese and mushrooms. Season with more black pepper and a little salt, to taste.
- 5Pop back under the boiler and cook for 2 mins or until the cheese is pale golden.
- 6Serve in wedges with salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Mushroom Pizza Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 475.2 mg
- Sodium 557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce