Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Company worthy potatoes and really easy to put together.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, chives or sage)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- crisp crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make a lengthwise cut through the middle of each potato, about two-thirds through.
- Place in a baking dish and fan open slightly.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with butter and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until cheeses are melted and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crispy crumbled bacon over the top.