Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Company worthy potatoes and really easy to put together.
Make and share this Cheese and Herb Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make a lengthwise cut through the middle of each potato, about two-thirds through.
- Place in a baking dish and fan open slightly.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with butter and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until cheeses are melted and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle crispy crumbled bacon over the top.