Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing beverage. Each serving is 4oz. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 9 ounces cherry gelatin
- 2 -3 cups sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- 46 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 gallon cold water
- 4 liters ginger ale
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Add pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water; mix well. Freeze.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and mix well.