Donna M.'s Note:
My children loved this crunchy, sweet snack when they were growing up. I think the recipe originally came off the back of a Cheerios box, but I'm not positive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease one 15x10" or two 9x13" pans.
- 2Put cereal, nuts, and raisins in a greased 4 quart bowl.
- 3Heat first 4 ingredients in 2 quart saucepan until it begins to bubble; cook 2 minutes longer.
- 4Stir in soda until foamy and pour over cereal, nuts, and raisins.
- 5Stir until well coated.
- 6Spread in prepared pans.
- 7Bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8Stir and let stand for 10 minutes to cool.
- 9Loosen from pan and cool another 30 minutes.
- 10Break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheerios Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3807.2
- Calories from Fat 1567
- Total Fat 174.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 552.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.2 g
- Sugars 333.2 g
- Protein 64.4 g