Recipe by ~*Mollet*~
EVERY ONE LOVES MY CHEE-Z-meat BALLS.... These meat balls aren't the norm they have 2 different types of cheese in them making them Great on a Hero or just in your Spaghetti (and Best Part There Freezer Friendly!)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cubed mozzarella cheese or 6 mozzarella string cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water (H20)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- *IF Using string cheese sticks cut into 8 equal pieces about 1/2" each each.
- *otherwise the mozzarella cubes should be about 1/2" by 1/2".
- in a Large Bowl mix Bread Crumbs, Grated Parmesan cheese, Minced Onions, salt, Pepper, egg, and Water.
- (Now For the FUN Part) Break Meat into chunks and mix into the Bowl WITH YOUR HANDS.
- once the meat is throughly mixed start Forming a meat ball around each cube of Mozzarella.
- (Meat Balls should be should be about 1" in Diameter Give or Take).
- - Place On Broiler Pan and Bake For 20 - 25 minute.
- -Let cool and Serve or Freeze-.