Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Touchdown Twists Thaw: 40 minutes Prep: 20 minutes Bake: 10 minutes
- 0.5 (17 1/3 ounce) packagepepperidge farm puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400°F Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Unflold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry in half lengthwise. Top 1 rectangle with the Cheddar cheese. Place the remaining rectangle over the cheese-topped rectangle. Roll gently with a rolling pin to seal.
- Cut crosswise into 28 (12/-inch) strips. Brush the strips with melted butter then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and black pepper. Twist the strips and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet, pressing down the ends.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve the twists warm or at room temperature. S tore in an airtight container.