Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This is a good snack.Different seasonings could be used.
Top Review by FruitLoop
Made this and served it at our 4th of July party. I cut the poultry seasoning in half because I thought it might be a little overpowering for our tastes. We love just plain beer bread so it was great to try a little jazzed up version. Very nice.
- 2 2⁄3 cups self rising flour
- 12 ounces freshly opened chilled beer
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning