Recipe by mailbelle
I recently had this casserole, and it's now going to replace my classic green bean casserole at holiday dinners. I love the tanginess that the cheddar adds to the green beans.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain green beans and put in 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix together the sour cream and cream of celery soup; spread mixture over green beans.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese. on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with French-fried onions.
- Return to oven and cook for 10 more minutes or until onions have browned.