Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ranking right up there with cheese as a favorite appetizer is crabmeat. Add the cheese to the crabmeat and you have a spread that's sure to please. Many crab appetizers are intended to be served hot, which can be a drawback. This one can be served at room temperature immediately after you've stirred it together, or it can be made earlier in the day and served chilled.
- 1 3⁄4 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Serve at once, or refrigerate and serve chilled.