Recipe by Pinay0618
A milder option than bleu cheese dressing that my family enjoyed quite a bit! From Cabot Cheese.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Really good on a simple green salad. My husband loved it. Used sharp cheddar and balsamic vinegar. Dressing was very thick. The balsamic was good, but somewhat overpowered the other flavors and made the dressing an odd taupe color which wasn't very attractive. I'll try red wine vinegar next time for that reason. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cabot sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cabot extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper