Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is real good with Vegetables, Crackers and Chips. This recipe will make close to three cups of dip.
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 28.34 g ranch dressing mix, 1 package
- 113.39 g bacon bits, Divided (Reserve 1 Tablespoon)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, Finely Shredded
- 1.23 ml dried parsley flakes
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- Mix all ingredients until well blended. Hold back 1 tablespoon of the Bacon Bits.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spoon the dip into serving bowl, sprinkle with reserved Bacon Bits, then serve.