1/1 Photo of Cheddar Apple Pie Dip
From kraftfoods.com. Original recipe didn't use "light" ingredients but we did and it turned out great. Everyone asked for the recipe. Best when warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 red apple, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green apple, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- wheat thins snack cracker
- 1PREHEAT oven to 375°F
- 2Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- 3Add apples and walnuts; toss until evenly coated. Set aside.
- 4MIX cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in medium bowl.
- 5Add sour cream; stir until well blended.
- 6Spread into 9-inch pie plate; top with apple mixture.
- 7BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Serve warm with crackers.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Apple Pie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 64.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g