Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy and different! Great for last-minute guests!
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chopped pecan pieces
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 36 whole grain crackers
- Mix the cheese, pecans, mayonnaise, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Spread the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly on the crackers.
- Place the crackers on a flat pan or cookie sheet and run it under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Transfer the crackers to a plate and serve at once.