- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill chicken breasts over medium-hot charcoal until nearly done, roughly 4 minutes per side depending on the heat of the grill and the size of the chicken breasts.
- Combine the Tabasco Chipotle sauce, honey, grill seasoning and seasame oil in a small bowl an dwhisk to combine.
- Liberaly apply the sauce with a brush to one side grill for an additional two minutes, flip the chicken breasts and repeat the process.