Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love Chilaquiles. This is an easier way to make them. The sauce is the key to this recipe. Don't use a canned sauce or it won't taste right.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 2 dried ancho chiles
- 1 small tomatoes
- 5 ounces corn chips
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put chiles and tomato in a microwavable 2 quart dish. Add water to cover. Cook 10 minutes until soft.
- Brown ground beef, remove from pan and cook onions in the drippings.
- Shake seeds out of chiles, then place chiles and tomato in blender.
- Blend until a smooth liquid then strain through colander (add seeds as desired for more heat).
- Add meat to oven safe baking dish.
- Add sauce and corn chips. Mix well.
- Top with cheese.
- Dinner Party Main Dish.
- Brown meat and onion in skillet.
- Add meat to an oven safe dish,then add soup, milk, doritos and chilies and mix well.
- Lay cheese on top.
- Heat in 300 degree oven till cheese has melted.
- Garnish with sour cream.