I received this recipe from a friend at work. I love this recipe, because I usually have all of these ingredients on hand, and can fix it with very little notice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- wheat thins crackers or cracker, of choice
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients together and bake at 350 F.
- 2for 30 minutes.
- 3Top"baked" dip with the bacon crumbs.
- 4Serve with Wheat Thins or cracker of choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charleston Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2552.4
- Calories from Fat 2137
- Total Fat 237.4 g
- Saturated Fat 106.6 g
- Cholesterol 521.9 mg
- Sodium 3720.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 67.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: