Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Confession - I have been having this terrible coffee craving since y'day and I have just been ignoring it. FINALLY, at 2 am TONIGHT, I decided, I will make coffee! But, not the same old kind, or the various ones made before, I wanted to do something different! Love to experiment and decided to throw in all the coffee related stuff in my kitchen together, and came up with this at 2 am! Right now, I'm patting myself on my back and sipping away this drink that makes me go like "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" :) There's nothing more tastier than your own creation:)
Top Review by Elly in Canada
The name of this recipe is most appealing, however it is toooo sweet for me, even my DH who uses sugar in his coffee/tea said it was much too sweet. Perhaps without the 2 teaspoons of sugar it would be better. JMHO
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup water, boiling hot
- 4 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk (I use Homemade)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hintz cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nescafe instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hills bros. cappucino double mocha instant cappuccino mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar in water, stir, and simmer on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, put the cocoa powder, coffee and cappucino powder in your coffee mug.
- Pour the milk-water-sugar mixture over these dry ingredients.
- Stir vigorously until combined.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes to allow it to'cream' together.
- Sit back, log onto Zaar, and sip sip sip, my very own magical cocoa1-coffee-mocha mix!
- I won't say,"Burn your lips and think of me", I'm sweeter now, ain't I.