- 1⁄3 cup kraft* smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 350 g pork fillets, trimmed
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 blood oranges, segmented
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 4cm pieces and blanched
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- chopped fresh coriander leaves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanut butter and dry spices. Spread over pork and cut into 3cm thick slices. Grill or BBQ one minute each side until done.
- Arrange salad mix, oranges and asparagus on a serving platter, top with pork. Drizzle over lemon or lime juice, and garnish with coriander leaves.