Recipe by JustJanS
Posted in response to a request. Prep time doesn't include marinating time. I think the salsa would also be good with steaks.
- 1 kg loin lamb
- mixed salad green
- French dressing
Orange and Garlic Baste
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemons or 3 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the baste: combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate lamb in this mix for at least 30 minutes.
- To prepare salsa: mix ingredients, cover and set aside.
- Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
- Cook lamb on a BBQ or Chargrill, allowing 8-10 minutes each side, brushing frequently with the baste/marinade.
- Slice lamb.
- Arrange with salad leaves and salsa on serving plates.
- Drizzle leaves with dressing.