Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A smoothie of so much chaos, it is quite peaceful and has a taste worth creating.
- 10 spinach leaves (fresh)
- 1 bunch red grapes
- 1⁄2 cup mango (with skin)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 7 ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 2 pineapple rings
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- Add ingredients to blender! BLEND.
- Sometimes ice is hard to crush so, if you wish, crush ice first on high speed, then blend smoothie in with ice.
- Freeze banana's ahead of time. Or save old, dying bananas by freezing them and using them for the chaos smoothie.
- Since it IS a chaos smoothie, please feel free to make it more chaotic and add more things.
I loosely followed this recipe to make a smoothie for my toddler DD with what I had on hand, in went some frozen mango, banana, tinned apricots, pineapple juice & yoghurt along with the spinach. This was really yummy and a great way to sneak spinach into my little one, she loved the green colour & devoured the drink in a matter of minutes. What a great idea!