Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Start with a cake mix to make these fast and rich raspberry brownies. Chambord is a French liqueur made of black raspberries, vanilla, and honey. For starters, look for the single serving bottles. It uses raspberry-flavored chocolate chips, which may not be available in your area(as in mine); substitute fresh or frozen raspberries, semi-sweet chocolate chips or raspberry seedless preserves in the mix. Once again, haven't allowed for cooling time because around here, the brownies are eaten the minute they come out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9x13-inch" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pecans, and Chambord. Fold in raspberry chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Dust with sifted confectioners' sugar before serving.