Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Start with a cake mix to make these fast and rich raspberry brownies. Chambord is a French liqueur made of black raspberries, vanilla, and honey. For starters, look for the single serving bottles. It uses raspberry-flavored chocolate chips, which may not be available in your area(as in mine); substitute fresh or frozen raspberries, semi-sweet chocolate chips or raspberry seedless preserves in the mix. Once again, haven't allowed for cooling time because around here, the brownies are eaten the minute they come out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9x13-inch" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pecans, and Chambord. Fold in raspberry chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Dust with sifted confectioners' sugar before serving.
Can I give this more than 5 stars? Wow. Just wow. My changes: I used a brownie mix instead of a cake mix (because that's what I had), used 1/2 cup chambord instead of water and chambord, used regular chocolate chips, and stirred in a (thawed) bag of frozen raspberries. Skipped the pecans. This would be fabulous with a little vanilla ice cream, but it's so rich and so good, it doesn't need much. Thank you for posting this!