1 hr 5 mins
Made from frozen challah dough that's defrosted. It's different from all the other monkey breads posted (I checked 55 recipes)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- 2In a shallow bowl, mix sugars and the cinnamon together.
- 3Take the defrosted challah dough and pull off pieces that the size of quarters and roll them into balls.
- 4Dip each dough ball into the melted margarine and then roll in the sugar mix.
- 5Put all the balls into the loaf pan and push them toghether to pack them inches.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.
- 7Cool in pan for 10 minutes turning out onto a serving platter.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Challah Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen challah dough