Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made from frozen challah dough that's defrosted. It's different from all the other monkey breads posted (I checked 55 recipes)!
- Line a large loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix sugars and the cinnamon together.
- Take the defrosted challah dough and pull off pieces that the size of quarters and roll them into balls.
- Dip each dough ball into the melted margarine and then roll in the sugar mix.
- Put all the balls into the loaf pan and push them toghether to pack them inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes turning out onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.