Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made from frozen challah dough that's defrosted. It's different from all the other monkey breads posted (I checked 55 recipes)!
- 1 loaf frozen challah dough, but defrosted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Line a large loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix sugars and the cinnamon together.
- Take the defrosted challah dough and pull off pieces that the size of quarters and roll them into balls.
- Dip each dough ball into the melted margarine and then roll in the sugar mix.
- Put all the balls into the loaf pan and push them toghether to pack them inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes turning out onto a serving platter.
- Serve warm.