Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw this on Chef at Home by chef Michael Smith and can't wait to try it. Times given are approximate and do not include chill time.
- 2 cups milk, reserve 1/2 cup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 chai tea teabags, contents removed
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- Stir cornstarch into 1/2 cup of milk until smooth. Pour the milk, cornstarch slurry, tea leaves, honey and salt into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Divide the raspberries evenly between each of four large ramekins; pudding cups or festive glasses, then fill each with hot pudding. Chill for at least one hour, until the pudding has set.
- Meanwhile puree the mango, orange juice and ginger in a blender until smooth. Spoon the mango sauce on top of the pudding then serve.