Recipe by SaraFish
What a nice (and EASY!) gift to give at the holidays or any time of the year! Uses dry ingredients (like powdered instant iced tea mix) that are easily found at the grocery store. I put my mix in a pretty glass container and tie with a ribbon with an instruction card attached. Each recipe makes about 4 servings.
Top Review by ~jb4~
Ok Sarafish, I thought I had reviewed this back in December, but I guess I forgot. I made this to give away as gifts, and to keep in my house. I am on my second batch, I have it at least once a day. This is the closest that I have come to the stuff you buy at the store premade. The only thing different I added was a pinch of powdered ginger. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered vanilla coffee creamer (dry)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened instant tea (dry)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves