Celery, Sesame, and Tofu Salad
- Rinse tofu and pat dry, then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange slices in 1 layer on a triple thickness of paper towels, then cover with another triple thickness of paper towels.
- Put a small baking sheet on top of tofu and weight with 3 (1-lb) cans (this removes excess moisture), 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oils, vinegar, soy sauce, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Trim celery, then peel with a vegetable peeler and slice very thin diagonally. Cut tofu crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide sticks and transfer to a bowl.
- Toss gently with dressing, celery, sesame seeds, and salt to taste.