- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container, combine all ingredients except oil and celery seeds; blend until smooth.
- On low speed, continue blending, slowly adding oil.
- Pour into container you will refrigerate dressing in, and stir in celery seed. Chill to blend flavors.
- Suggested Serving: Serve with all types of fresh fruit salads.