5 hrs 15 mins
This is from my slow cooker cook book. We enjoyed this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place chicken in sprayed crock pot
- 2sprinkle each breast with seasoning.
- 3place a slice of cheese on each.
- 4combine soup and sour cream in a saucepan and heat through enough to be well blended
- 5spoon over chicken.
- 6sprinkle stuffing mix on top
- 7drizzle melted butter evenly over stuffing.
- 8cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (i found five hours to long in my crock pot so i would try four.).
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celebration Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Sodium 1719.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 40.3 g